How to Clean Beeswax from Glassware
Prior to putting a Pheylonian beeswax replacement puck into the original glass holder ~ it is best to clean the glass.
• Preheat oven to 200º.
• Line an aluminum pie plate or cookie sheet with 4 layers of paper towel or newspaper.
• Place the glass holder upside down on the tray.
• Put in oven and set timer for 4 minutes.
• Remove the glass from the oven using oven mitts.
• Gently wipe the inside of the glass with a clean paper towel.
• Repeat if necessary
Candles should always be burned in a proper candle holder on a heat resistant surface.
Never Leave a Candle Burning Unattended.